Followers

Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Bah Humbug,challenge 3!!





Well here is my entry Bah Humbugs latest challenge which is GLITTER!!! Which means I twinkle like a star for days!! I stamped the image using the daisy and dandelion Christmas tree stamp (which I lurve but haven't used much) with the tsukineko glue pad and used some gorgeous glitter I got from a friend for Christmas. I layered this on to some silver mirri card which was matted onto the script Christmas paper I got in a bargain bag. This was layered onto an A5 card blank and red gems added. It was finished with some red ribbons. (all the layers were edged with a fancy corner punch)






3 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Steph

Oh I do love your Christmas card, the stamped image of the tree is gorgeous, especially glittered, and I love your choice of colour - red.

Thank you so much for joining us at Bah!Humbug!

luv
irene
xxxx

Annie said...

oh I love those corners - so effective and your card is just fab. It is hard to catch glitter on photos - I didn't manage it at all on my card, but even without seeing we can tell how gorgeous your card is.
Thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug! - it's just great seeing all these fab cards.
Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Steph,
Bet your more glittery than the tree, twinkle...lol..
Love it,
Hugs Angel