come in and see what crafting I've been up to...
Lovely card Steph, I'm sure your auntie will love itHugs Jackie x
Morning StephThis is just gorgeous, I LOVE, LOVE your card What a fantastic idea with the nesties and your image is so cute. Love the sparkly gems and tea cup.I am sure your Auntie will be thrilled.luvirenexxxx
Lovely card Steph, that teddy image is very cute! xx
aww this is gorgeous Steph, you've just reminded me I have this stamp (somewhere) lol, your colouring is beautiful thanks so much for your lovely comments hugs Jill xx
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lovely card Steph, I'm sure your auntie will love it
Hugs Jackie x
Morning Steph
This is just gorgeous, I LOVE, LOVE your card What a fantastic idea with the nesties and your image is so cute. Love the sparkly gems and tea cup.
I am sure your Auntie will be thrilled.
luv
irene
xxxx
Lovely card Steph, that teddy image is very cute! xx
aww this is gorgeous Steph, you've just reminded me I have this stamp (somewhere) lol, your colouring is beautiful thanks so much for your lovely comments hugs Jill xx
Post a Comment