Hi everyone, here is my entry for Bah Humbugs challenge 5 which is to make a Christmas card with holly on! Well I found a card with some holly on and coloured with chalks, then went over the border with gold chalk. I stamped the image on a separate piece of card then cut it out and mounted it on the card! Hope you like it, please leave a comment then I can visit you and see your works of art!! Love Steph.
6 comments:
This is gorgeous - a lovely gentle background that sets the image off to perfection. Just brill.
The link didn't work but I found you through clicking on your name in the comments. Not to worry maybe next time.
Ann xxx
yeah the second link worked.
Ann xxx
Hi Steph,
I love the contrast between the soft colours in the chalks and the vibrant red you have used with that gorgeous stamp. super result.
Thank you for joining us at Bah! Humbug! Good luck in the prize draw this month.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Hello Steph
Wow, it worked. Your card is fabulous. Ilove how you have chalked the holly. Santa on his sleigh in gorgeous and I love the red.
Thank you for displaying our Bah! Humbug! logo and for joining in our latest challange.
Good luck in the prize draw.
luv
irene
xxxx
Beautiful card Steph - love the stamped image and the way you've highlighted the Holly leaves with the chalks. Good luck in the challenge.
Sylvia xx
Really lovely clean looking card Steph - the holly looks wonderful xx
Post a Comment