Followers

Sunday, 21 February 2010

Magical Crafts Challenge 9 !!!

Hello everyone, here we are at challenge 9!!!! I don't know where the time has gone!!! This month we are being sponsored by Sew Many Stamps and they have given us some lovely images to work with.  The challenge this fortnight is to make something for Mum or Mothers Day, here is my card...

I used promarkers to colour this cute bunny, papers from my stash, then mirror printed the image on to acetate, then attached it to the card to overlay the bunny, (well after a small struggle - I won I think!!
Gems and ribbons from stash were used, white flowers were coloured with same promarkers as bunny. gems were added to centres and matching ribbon attached. thanks for looking love Steph


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well from some one who say they have struggled it is absolutley stunning hun, beautiful effect.
Well done you.
Hugs Angel

Liz said...

Lovely card Steph its great

Liz xx

jackiescrafts said...

What a lovely card Steph I think it's great

Hugs Jackie x

Unknown said...

So very pretty Steph, loving the pinks all so well co-ordinated, love the acetate idea.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Steph - the bunny looks super in pink and I love all if the flowers and pretty ribbon x
hugs
Shell

Donna said...

Gorgeous card steph, love the acetate and you have coloured the bunny in beautifully. The saying on my card is a Vellum Quote from a pad!
Hugs, Donna x

Carol Ann said...

Love your card Steph it's so cute and girlie with all that pink ... scrumptious!
Carol Ann xx

Maria Matter said...

so adorably sweet steph!!! love the bunny!
blessings, maria

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, so sweet and pretty
hugs Mandy xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

What a fab idea! and it looks great!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.