Hello everyone, well can you believe it? We are onto challenge 8 and so far we have had a fantastic response to our challenge blog, I have left over 90??!!! comments so a great big thank you for playing along with us and I hope you have all enjoyed yourselves along the way... well this week we would like you to make something for a child (it can be ANYTHING) so hop on over to magical crafts fortnightly challenge blog and see what the very talented DT have been up to!! Looking forward to seeing all your makes for this challenge!!
Heres my entry
Its made from the Honey and Hugs collection which has just been released by Papermania. I love those cute owls, they are so sweet!!
Thanks for looking, please let me know you've popped by and I can coem and see what you've been up to, love Steph
Open Water Swimming
5 years ago



4 comments:
This is gorgeous Steph, love all the pretty pinks and the adorable owls. Gonna have to keep an eye out for this new collection.
Hugs
Joanne xx
Hello Steph
This is just fantastic and gorgeous.
I love the owls they are so cute. I
Do I spy a cake by any chance ????
Way Hey Links are so easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
luv
irene
xxxx
So cute! those little owls are adorable!
I love this card Steph - the pinkness and the owls makes me just love it and it looks great layered up. Top job hunny xx
Post a Comment