Followers

Saturday, 6 February 2010

A lovely surprise this morning!!!

Hi everyone, well I got a lovely surprise when the postman came this morning - a lovely box full of crafty goodies!!! Its all part of the lovely Joannes new blog Pay It Forward Crafting Style, which is when you send someone a surprise RAK of some goodies(no rules except you need to put a note in saying who its from, explain a bit about Pay It Forward and then let Joanne know you have received it) then return the RAK to someone else with note as described above!!  Click on the link on the sidebar to take you straight to the blog where further information is available!!
Heres my piccie!!
I've even managed to link it direct to the blog - well I am not the most techie person I know!!
Thanks for looking, please leave me a comment, then I can visit you!!, love Steph

2 comments:

Irene said...

Morning Steph

Wey Hey you've done a link, congratulations.

Fabulous prize and what a surprise.

luv
irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your goodies Steph xx