Followers

Friday, 27 November 2009

November Inchie Swap!!!

Hello everyone, yes I am still here - I think!!! I've been poorly in between and not done much crafting, then did some that wasn't finished, well anyway I got these lovelies over on the Magical Crafts forum where I took part in the November swap. Thanks to Angel, Shell, and Jackie. The theme was Christmas. There is another swap which end on 15/12 and is "anything goes" so come on, what are you waiting for?????



Here are the lovelies I made to swap, they are stamped on stampbord with memento jet black ink and coloured with promarkers. These are the second lot I have made (no photos of first ones, gone into the crafters abyss somewhere I think, they are quite fun to make and no limits on what to use, theres usually just a theme set. Of course it doesn't matter what they are made from as long it is fairly sturdy, (and 1 inch by 1 inch of course!!) stampbord is excellent for this purpose. You can heat it and allsorts. It is a lovely smooth surface and lends itself to heat embossing and all sorts of lovely crafty possibilities!!



Thanks for looking, hope you enjoyed!!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

These are really nice will take part more after Xmas Well done lovely work

Liz x

Anonymous said...

Loved your little inchies Steph - thank you x