
Here is a Get Well Card I made for Rory, a baby who underwent major heart surgery, I know his cousin Shell from Magical Crafts Forum.
The blank is made from A4 linen effect cream card which is folded in half, then the corners are shaped with a corner punch. The teddy is stamped with Vintage Sepia Versafine ink on to heavyweight cream parchment paper. The stamp is then used without further inking to stamp on the card blank randomly. The edges are inked with same inkpad as are the edges of the card blank. The teddy is then mounted onto two coordinating pieces of cardstock and mouted onto the card. Get Well Soon is stamped onto parchment again with Vintage Sepia, then mounted as before onto two pieces of coordinating cardstock and affixed to card. Three small buttons are then affixed onto the bottom of the card.
Hope you enjoy, thanks for looking, hugs Steph


5 comments:
A beautiful card Rory will love it I'm sure!
Carol Ann xxx
Beautiful card I wish him well
Liz x
This is beautiful Steph - thank you for the time and effort you have put into making such a special card for Rory - hugs, Shell
Steph,
Really beautiful card, sure Rory will love it,
Trying to catch up on some blog hopping...
Hugs Angel
Hello Steph
What a beautiful and stunning card. I love how you have used the stamp to make the background.
luv
irene
xxxx
Post a Comment