Followers

Saturday, 14 November 2009


Hello everyone, the lovely Shell has given me this my first blog award!! Thank you very much Shell!! Well I now have to answer some strange questions so here goes!!!





1. where is your cell phone? in the kitchen


2. Hair - reddish brown


3. Mother - great


4. Father -the best


5. what is your favourite food? mmmm hard to choose, shepherds pie


6. dreamt last night - not sure what this means but I hardly ever remember!!!


7. Favourite drink - tea


8. Your dream goal - for me and my family to be happy


9. what room are you in? sitting room


10. Your hobby - mmm crafting has it!!!


11. Your fear - anything happening to my family


12. Where do you want to live in 6 years time? - don't mind if I'm with my family


13. Where were you last night/ at home


14. Something that you aren't - good at drawing


15. Muffins - yummy


16. Wishlist item - more time to craft!!!


17. Where did you grow up? Newcastle upon Tyne


18. Last thing you did - made the supper


19. What are you wearing? Nightclothes


20. Your TV - don't particularly watch much, like crime programs


21. Your pets - none, am allergic to cats /dogs


22. Friends - very important

23. Your life - mad busy

24. Your mood - quite happy

25. Missing someone - not especially

26. Vehicle - I don't drive, we have Seat Ibiza

27. Something you are not wearing - shoes

28. Your fave store - any crafty one!!

29. Your fave colour - blue

30. Last time you laughed - this afternoon

31. last time you cried - can't remember

32. Your best friend - my family

33. One place you go to over and over - bed!!

34. One person who emails you regularly - Tesco

35. Favourite place to eat - anywhere I don't have to cook!!

36. Facebook - never!!

Thanks Shell for letting me reveal more than I usually do!!! Hee hee



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome Steph - great answers!! Lol - you must be one of Tesco's best customers. Hugs Shell