CONGRATULATIONS TO IRENE AND JULYEB WHO ARE THE LUCKY WINNERS OF THE FIRST CHALLENGE!!!!


Oops! here is the recipe!! Wanted to get it posted in time so didn't add recipe!!
Here goes-
1 blank CD/DVD rom, which was covered wth self adhesive sparkly silver paper from Hobbycraft, then 3 scalloped nesties were used to cut scalloped circles from polka dot blue/white card from Forever Friends Christmas stack, plain circles x 2 to layer in between were also cut and this was all layered up. the snowmen were stamped onto the smallest white circle, the scarves and hats were coloured with promarkers and the snow men glittered with glamour dust(this seems to last forever!!) A hole was punched with the cropadile and sparkly silver tinsel used as the hanger. Silver peeloffs were added to finish it off. Thanks for looking Steph


8 comments:
Hello Steph
Wow fabby, love the colours and the circle card. What a great idea to glitter the snowman - must remember this. Lots and lots of sparkle. Gorgeous.
luv
irene
xxxx
Great project Steph..LOVE IT ALL
liz xx
A great frosty sparkly project
Jackie x
Fab cards Steph, I love the glittery snowman! xx
I love your altered CD Steph - it is so sparkly and Christmassy - and I love the polka dots - really great hanger! Shell x
Great altered CD Steph I love the colour scheme you have used.
Carol Ann xx
Hi Steph,
Gorgeous Altered CD - I love altering stuff if it stays still long enough! Love all the glitter too. Gorgeous,
Donna x
Hallo Steph, these CDs are just fabulous. And thank you so much for the little present. It is absolutely lovely. Have a very nice Christmas. Petra.
Post a Comment