Hello, well over at Bah Humbug! this week the ladies would like to see a card with text as the theme, gulp no picture!! Well I found this paper and the vellum quote as I looked through... and the same line is even on the background paper but I'm not sure you can pick it out. Anyway here is my card,
Open Water Swimming
5 years ago



7 comments:
Hi Steph - love your button brads - cool edge to the corners.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT
Hi Steph,
It's great to see you back blogging, I've just got back from holiday hence the reason I'm just getting round to commenting. All your recent makes are fab I love them all
I hope by now all your surgery is over and you are feeling much better and back to normal
Hugs Jackie x
Hi Steph - great collection of cards :0)
What no Picture!! Ohhh, tricky - but you pulled it off and produced a lovely card.
Hope you are well
Hugs
Shell x
Hello Steph
Fabulous card and perfect for our challange. Love the button brads and that gorgeous backing paper.
Thank you so much for joining in our latetst challange.
irene
Bah! Humbug!
Hi Steph
Lovely backing paper entered the challenge but think Im too late.
chris x
Hello Steph lovely to see you. This is gorgeous.xxx
Hi Steph ... nice to see you back and joining in again. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Post a Comment