Hello well I made this card for another challenge but erm well you know how it is with ahem missed deadlines and elements, well here is my card which uses one of my favourite stamps, Daisy, hope my card fits this challenge okay and I haven't missed anything vital! I entered it at A Spoonfull of Sugar challenge where the ladies have chosen "anything goes". (Sorry I just realised I hadn't linked back to the blog d:-))
Thanks for looking, lots of love Steph
Open Water Swimming
5 years ago



3 comments:
Hi Steph My fav colours and I just love that image, gorgeous card.
Chris x
I love this card, as you have used my favourite colours. Such a cute and sweet image.
Love the reactions buttons !!!
luv
irene
xxxx
Such a pretty card Steph, one of my all time fave stamps, Daisy looks gorgeous here, love the colours xxx
Post a Comment