come in and see what crafting I've been up to...
Hiya Stephgreat card and gorgeous papers, thanks for joining us at pbsc and using my sketchJoey.x
Another gorgeous card, I love your design papers and layout. The PB stamp is just perfect.irenexxxx
This is so cute!! I love the way the green paper goes so well with the patterned one, and the image is just adorable!luv, Mags x
this is so sweet steph.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx
Oh fabulous card Steph, such an adorable sweet image.luvDebby
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hiya Steph
great card and gorgeous papers, thanks for joining us at pbsc and using my sketch
Joey.x
Another gorgeous card, I love your design papers and layout. The PB stamp is just perfect.
irene
xxxx
This is so cute!! I love the way the green paper goes so well with the patterned one, and the image is just adorable!
luv, Mags x
this is so sweet steph.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx
Oh fabulous card Steph, such an adorable sweet image.
luv
Debby
Post a Comment