Followers

Sunday, 26 September 2010

Lets Ink It Up Challenge 3 - favourite image and a twist!

Hello everyone, well I found a great new challenge blog called Lets Ink It Up!!.  Its Australian and normally  the challenge lasts a fortnight.  There is also a prize of £20 to spend on more stamping goodies in Carolines Rubber stamps store !!  I haven't had time to join in until now... and the idea of no digis really appeals to me too as I like nothing more than getting inky from my stamping!!  Anyway enough waffling the theme  is your FAVOURITE IMAGE WITH A TWIST - USE A CHARM!  Here is my card, which uses one of my all time fave stamps, I used him last week but he is just so cute I couldn't resist using him again!



Hope it is okay for the challenge, thanks for looking, love Steph .                             

9 comments:

Pat said...

He is adorable. I can understand why you love him. Greta card. Thanks for playing with Lets Ink It Up.

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

I agree too...adorable he is! Thanks for playing along at Let"s Ink It up! Good luck on the challenge and the DT call!

Hugzzzz
Tammy xx

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Oh! My apologies, you didn't apply for the DT call! Ha! Ha! Sunday morning, stamped til 3am, forgive me?? *laugh*

Thanks again for playing :) Tammy xx

Unknown said...

Your little guy is adorable I can understand why is he one of your favs, your card is adorable as well. So glad you could finally join us at LIIU, hope to see you back soon. Suzanne

Doreen said...

Hi Steph This is gorgeous,I love the image.xxx

MagsB said...

You're right, that is an adorable little bear! I love those lush flower embellies, too!

luv, Mags x

jackiescrafts said...

He's a real cutie I don't blame you for using him again

Hugs Jackie x

Irene said...

Hello Steph

Another gorgeous card, with such a fabby image. I love your design papers and those gorgeous flowers.
Just gorgalicious

irene
xxxx

Kendra said...

What a great stamp! So cute! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!