Hello well this is the first time I have joined in with a challenge over at the Shabby Tearoom and it is a gorgeous colour/picture theme this week, use blue and white or cream with a neutral colour. Here is my card
The greeting on the mirror says "Just for you". Hope it is okay for the challenge, thanks for looking, lots of love Steph
I love the way that you made it look like a room and the bird cage is lovely, as well as the little bird sitting freely on top. Really calming colours and the flowers finish it perfectly.
2 comments:
Beautiful card! Love that bird cage! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!
Hugs...
Melissa
I love the way that you made it look like a room and the bird cage is lovely, as well as the little bird sitting freely on top. Really calming colours and the flowers finish it perfectly.
Post a Comment