Hello everyone, over at
Bah Humbug the ladies would love to see your Chistmas stockings!! Well I got Serif Craft Artist a while ago and thought I would try and make a card with it. It feels a bit like cheating cos I'm used to making all the bits up and not just printing them off!! I know you can print them all off on one sheet but that seems like cheating too!! There are some lovely images and papers on the CDs and I must practice a bit more with it I think! Anyway enough waffling from me, here is my card,
Hope it is okay, thanks for looking, hope it is okay for the challenge, lots of love Steph
5 comments:
There's no such thing as 'cheating' when it comes to crafty stuff Steph. You still have to be creative to use Serif and make something that looks good. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
whoa an abundance of stockings - what amazing backing paper and what a perfect way of drawing the focus on to the sentiment.
Love it.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT
Great card Steph, love all those stockings!!
Pat xx
Really lovely card Steph. Best wishes Debs xx
A fabulous card Steph, cute stockings.
Hugs Emma x
Post a Comment