Followers

Thursday, 5 May 2011

Lets Ink it Up - Embellish it!!

Hello everyone well over at Lets Ink It Up the ladies would love to see you EMBELLISH IT.  The only criteria is no digis allowed.  I have just got this gorgeous Penny Black stamp and couldn't wait to ink it up!!


Hope it is okay for the challenge thanks for looking, lots of love Steph

8 comments:

Claire said...

Its perfect Steph! Beautiful colouring and the little buttons are fab, great layout too! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous stamp and you have coloured it beautifully. Love the soft spring colours and buttons.

Unknown said...

Hiya ahhhhh what a little cutie, beautiful colours and great design.
Chris x

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph.

Such a pretty card hun, love the lemon, an the image is way to cute.

Huggies Angel

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Steph
this is a very pretty card I love the soft colours you have used and the stamped image is fab
Hope you are ok
Hugs
Jackie x

Irene said...

Hello Steph

A gorgeous card with fab Summer colours. I love the angle of the stamped image, it's purrfect!!!!

luv
irene
xxxx

Sharon said...

Nicely coloured image...so sweet!
All the tiny buttons, rhinestones and the bow add to the overall design of the card.
Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up Challenge #14 Embellishment.
Stamping Hugs,
Sharon G.

Diane Louise J said...

Super cute card, I really like it.
Diane xx