Followers

Monday, 11 April 2011

Bah Humbug Challenge 14 - Candy Canes, Bearly Mine Sketch challenge and one for my husband.

Hello everyone well I have been busy today making cards for a couple of challenges and for my Wedding anniversary next week.  No I can't believe I've made it already either!!My first card is for Bah Humbug where the ladies would love to see Candy Canes on your creations.  I used my Bearly Mine  vol 1 CD for the gorgeous papers and my lovely Milton with poinsettia for the image, finished with the obligatory gems hee hee. Here is my card,


Next I have made a card for the Bearly Mine Challenges where Marie-Therese has given us a gorgeous sketch to work with.


Here is my card with Daisy and papers from CD vol 1 again.


Daisy doesn't look as faded in real life but it goes with the vintage papers I think.  It is the first time In have used London Fog and I quite like the effect.  I don't normally use yellow but I really like these papers.  Hope you can see the sketch for the flowers cos I thought it needed something else so out came the buttons and flowers!!

Here is the card I made for our Anniversary with a Crafty Individuals stamp which I got in Whitby last week.  I also got two more Craft Individuals stamps which haven't been inked up yet!! I also used my Bearly Mine cd for this card so its been earning its keep!!

Thanks for looking, hope my cards are okay for  the challenges, lots of love Steph

15 comments:

Unknown said...

3 gorgeous cards Steph, and Happy Anniversary for next week, hubby is sure to love his card, daisy is gorgeous must get her out of hiding, and the little bear is such a cutie.
Chris x

Pat said...

Hi Steph, you have been busy, some gorgeous cards there, love the bear image.

Pat xx

Doreen said...

Wow you have been busy,three gorgeous cards.xxx

Annie said...

a fab collection of cards Steph. Happy Anniversary too.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Steph
Your cards are all gorgeous
Happy anniversary for next week

Hugs Jackie x

Rita said...

Your cards are all beautiful. Happy Anniversary from me as well. Hugs Rita xxx

Rita said...

Beautiful cards. Happy Anniversary for next week too. Hugs Rita xx

Diane Louise J said...

Hi Steph, three beautiful cards, love the little bear image hes so cute and the daisy card is gorgeous, she is one of my favourite stamps and Happy Anniversay for next week, the card you've made for your hubby is lovely. Bye for now, Dianexx

Max said...

3 lovely cards Steph ... you've been a busy lass! Happy Anniversary to you both next week.
The candy cane backing paper on your Milton card is super. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Amazing card ………. Great idea ..............Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine......

Hugs
Judith

Anonymous said...

Hiya Steph - you've been busy! Love your bear card with the candy cane backing paper - and such a sweet sentiment :0).

Pink Dandelion said...

Love all 3 cards Steph. The candy cane paper is fab. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. Debs xx

Emma said...

Such gorgeous cards Steph, fab layout and lovely colours.
Thank you for your congrats on our baby news.
Hugs Emma x

Irene said...

A fabulous collection of cards Steph, I love your anniversary card.

luv
irene
xxxx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous set of cards and I love them all. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx