Followers

Monday, 28 February 2011

Sparkles Challenge 6 - pink, brown and blue!!!

Hello everyone, well over at Sparkles Forum Challenges the lovely ladies would like to see PINK, BROWN and BLUE on your creations!!! Eeeek!!! Not my normal colour combo but I like to get out of my comfort zone sometimes!! There is no sentiment yet as I am waiting to see who I am going to send it to.  I have used a Christmas Tilda but I think it works okay with these colours.  The papers are from Papermania and I have had them for a while but this is the first time I have used them.  I think the colours work well with the challenge colours.


Thanks for looking, hope it is okay for the challenge, lots of love Steph

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph.

Think you have done a great take on the colour combo, gorgeous card, love the image too.

Hope your well.

Thanks for joining us at SFC good luck.

Huggies Angel

Doreen said...

Hello Steph,I love your card,gorgeous colours.Thanks for sharing this with us at Sparkles.xxx

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Steph,
I love your take on our challenge your card is great
Thanks for joining in at SFC this time

Hugs Jackie x