Followers

Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Bah Humbug - Challenge 7 Use a CD !!

Hello everyone, well over at Bah Humbug this week somebody has been thinking up ever more challenging challenges!! This week I was a bit flummoxed so I have got 2 items for the challenge.  I used a CD as backing for the first layer of decoupage but you can't see it unless you look down the card so I don't know if it counts.. but I'll show you a photo anyway.  The kit is from a Kanban set I bought, not my usual style of card making but I got it half price after Christmas and it has definitely grown on me!!

The next item you can actually see the CD itself!! Again these items were a crafty bargain after Christmas and are from Kars, I got the papers before Christmas (at full price!!) then they were selling the embellishments half price after so it would have been a shame to miss them he he!! Anyway here is my other CD project,


Hope these are okay for the challenge, thanks for looking, lots of love Steph.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great use of CD's Steph. I love the CD hangers that you make and it was lovely to get the Christmas one out recently that you made for one of the swaps. Still as sparkly and pretty as ever.

Annie said...

Two brill projects Steph - thanks for joining in again and well done on your bargains.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Rita said...

Love both your projects Steph, Brilliant. Hugs Rita xxx

Gina said...

Great projects and have to agree that covering them up works for me.
Gina x

Max said...

Two wonderful ideas Steph - both look wonderful and I'd be hard pressed to choose a favourite. Well done you on your bargains - I bought the Kanban set when it was first aired on QVC and have to say I love the card quality and all the foiling but wish I'd got it half price lol! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Pink Dandelion said...

Two great projects Steph. They are both fab. Debs xx