Followers

Monday, 14 February 2011

Bah Humbug -Challenge 6 -Doilies!!

Hello everyone, well this week over at Bah Humbug the ladies would like to see a doily on your creations... just as well I had these little beauties hidden away! I used Classic Christmas decoupage from Docrafts and lovely red holographic card and ribbon. Here is my card,



Hope this is okay,  thanks for looking, lots of love Steph

8 comments:

Annie said...

wow Steph this is a beauty - I love everything about it. The shape - the decoupage - just everything.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

MagsB said...

Wow, this looks fabulous! Great job!!

luv, Mags x

Rita said...

Steph, your card is Fabulous, just the type of card I'd like to receive. Hugs Rita xxx

Max said...

Wow Steph ... this card is beautiful. The decoupage looks fabulous with this pretty doily ... the red card and ribbon really bring the elements together. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card Steph, love it.
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph.

WOW, this is soooooo pretty hun, really love the doily how it just sets off the whole card..
Hope your well hun.

Huggies Angel

P.S pop over an say hi to the girls at the NEW forum, we miss you.. xxx

Poppet said...

A beautiful card Steph. Love everything about it. 1 less to make for this year. :-) xx

jackiescrafts said...

Love this card Steph

There is something on my blog for you

Hugs Jackie x