Hello everyone, I was just having a browse of my fave challenge blogs and I came across WINTER BIRTHDAY on Just Cute Bears. Well I have made two cards for my mother in law so I hope they are okay for this challenge. I tried to get Aaron to help but he wasn't having any!! He did choose the sticker though!! Here are my cards,
This is the first time I have used this Milton stamp but he is just so cute!! Thanks for looking, love Steph
Open Water Swimming
5 years ago




10 comments:
Hello Steph
Two fabulous cards, I love them.
Aaran's card is just so sweet with gorgeous colours. I love the lilac one, and yes Milton is cute.
Your Mum will be so thrilled with them.
Hope you are keeping warm !!!
irene
xxx
The Milton stamp is super cute Steph. Great cards.
Hope you are keeping ok and warm in this snowy weather :0)
I love your cards Steph, the Milton Bear is sooooooo cute and the other card is great too
I hope you are keeping warm and safe with all this snowy weather
Hugs Jackie x
Lovely cards. I love Milton. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears & Friends.
Kat x
Two very cute bears! I love the sentiment on the first one, it's enough to make any Nanna smile!
luv, Mags x
Aw such sweet card and so darn cute.
Hugs Emma x
such sweet birthday cards! thanks for joining our Just Cute Bears and Friends winter birthday challenge.
hugs, annie x
Awww...such sweet cards!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears & Friends!
Helen x
Such sweet cards. Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears and Friends.
hugs
wynneth
x
Love your 'bear' cards!!
(lyn)
Post a Comment