Followers

Sunday, 7 November 2010

Bah Humbug - Challenge 43

Hello everyone, over at Bah Humbug this week the ladies would love to see FANCY FOLDS.  Last week I never got my card finished... it was just missing the bling but I have made one this week using my new hougie board and it is definitely finished!!  The hougie board comes with full instructions to make this and it was actually easy - I thought these stepper cards looked really complicated but it wasn't actually too hard.  However I wouldn't use this mirri card the next time as it wasn't thick enough and it is hard to crease it without marking it. I do like this style though and will make another - I think!!  Anyway enough waffling here is my card,


Thanks for looking, love Steph.

8 comments:

Max said...

Oh Steph ... what a cute stepper card. I know what you mean about mirri card marking easily when folding. I usually make the base card from ordinary cardstock and then add mirri card to the panels. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Pink Dandelion said...

Hi Steph, lovely card. I haven't tried one of these yet but if you say it is easy I might give it a go. Debs xx

Pat said...

Lovely stepper card Steph, cute and image and love the Santa and bears embellies. Thanks for joining us at Bah Humbug this week.

Pat xx

Irene said...

Hello Steph

What a super duper stepper card. Your hougie board sounds most interesting. The mirri card looks
fab and I love your little people, and a perfect sentiment.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange atr Bah!Humbug!
irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hougie board sounds interesting Steph - have u been getting some new toys :0)

Great cards - the stepper format looks fab and the images are really cute.

Luv Shell x

Annie said...

Hi Steph
Love your step card. Gorgeous bears - so cute.
Thank you for fancy folding with us this week at Bah! Humbug!
Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph.

Great card, often wondered how you do the stepper card, not heard of hougie board either.
You've done a great card hun,
Love the cute images...
Huggies Angel

Emma said...

So gorgeous...
Hugs Emma x