Hello everyone, well where has this year gone??? I can't believe its Challenge 44 over at
Bah Humbug and the ladies would love to see
RUDOLPH on your creations this week. Well I was a bit stuck as to what to use as I have lost/misplaced a really cute Rudolph stamp I got in a goody bag and I was going to use him. However I found these papers from last Christmas and I got this lovely reindeer in a Christmas set I bought this year.... looks just like Rudolph with his liqiud pearl nose he he. (It doesn't show up well on my photo tho) The ribbon says Happy Christmas but that isn't showing up too well on here either!! Here is my card,
Hope it is okay, thanks for looking, love Steph
12 comments:
A great Rudolf Steph. Love the shape of your card.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! Dt
Hi Steph I hope you and yours are all ok
What a lovely Christmas card you have made It's great
Hugs Jackie x
Hiya Steph - hope you are well. What a delightful card - I love your Rudolph - he looks brilliant on your card.
Hugs
Shell x
That's a great Rudolph! What amazing antlers! And what a great card, too, I love the unusual shape.
luv, Mags x
A gorgeous card Steph.xxx
Hi Steph...
WOW, love the red, great christmas card.
Hope your ok hun, we are misssing you over at the forum..x x
Huggies Angel
What a gorgeo card Steph with such vibrant rich colours. I love the shape and your super cute Rudolph.
Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!
irene
xxxx
What a great card Steph, love the design of the card. Lovely rich colours. Debs xx
fantastic card, love your window and papers you used
Good luck in the challenges
Sarah-Louise xx
tiggertastic blog
Design Team Member for : Crafty Purple Frog
Creative Card Crew & Bearly Mine Designs
A beautiful card Steph, love the design and colours.
Hugs Emma x
Hi Steph..
There is something for you over at my blog hun.
Huggies Angel
Great card Steph, love the paper, such a lovely rich colour. Your Rudolf looks fab with his red nose and bow. :-) xx
Post a Comment