Followers

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Tuesday 13th October 2009


Hello there everybody and welcome to my blog!! This is my first posting and I hope you enjoy it!! Have been thinking about a blog for a while and here it is!! It is mainly to show what crafty doings I have been upto and to link to my fave sites!! Check out Magical Crafts forum and their fortnightly challenge blog which will be starting shortly!! I love cardmaking but at the moment I am definitely well addicted to ATCs, joining in on the Magical crafts forum , on Addicted to ATCs and of course my first ATC swap discovery on ATC swappers, I now have quite a large collection! At the moment I am running an alphabet ATC swap which runs until the end of November, no real rules just one ATC for every letter, pop over to Magical crafts to find out more!
Here are a couple of my creations, sorry if pics are not clear it may be my camera or the background as I have tried several!

These were for my husbands birthday last week, you may have guessed he likes archery but theres not a lot of crafty archery stuff about (that I could find anyway!!!)

These are for my dads birthday next week,



Thanks for looking!










































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPEEEEEEEEE,
Steph welcome to blogland, you gonna have a ball,
Fabbie cards hun,archery one is great, sure dad and hubby will love these..
Take Care,
Hugs Angel

Liz said...

Hello Steph Bloggings great I am well addicted used to be ATC addiction now its Blogging Challenges I will follow you too thats fun at first
I popped over From Angels forum
Liz x

Anonymous said...

Hiya Steph - great first blog - cards and ATCs look fab x luv Shell