Followers

Sunday, 25 March 2012

Hello everyone over at I Love Promarkers the theme this week is 3 DIFFERENT PAPERS.  I used 3 papers from a free pad I got with  magazine a while ago.  The stamp is from a Mabel Lucie Atwell set by Katy Sue Designs and is available here.  I got it from a craft show recently, I thought it was really cute!! I used the raindrops from the set on the backing paper and  the little duck as an embellishment.  I decorated the inside with more paper and a sentiment from the stamp set.  I used a combination of promarkers and flexmarkers to colour it in.

 Hope it is okay for the challenge, thanks for looking love Steph

2 comments:

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

What a cute image, realy love the retro look of it. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, good luck and hope to see you again real soon,
Hugs 'n Stuff
Andy
xx

Karen said...

Awwww this is so sweet, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx