Hello everyone, hope you are all well, I have made two cards today, one for Lets Ink It Up!! where this time ANYTHING GOES and one for Fashionable Stamping Challenges who would like to see BUTTERFLIES or BUGS and the Ribbon Girls who would love to see BLUE and PINK.
Here is my card for Lets Ink It Up,
I have had this stamp for ages but this is the first card I have made with it, her wings and dress are all sparkly with glamourdust - after all no fairy is complete without a bit of sparkle!!!
Here is my card for Fashionable Stamping Challenges and The Ribbon Girls,
I have used Daisy for this challenge, I just love this stamp. Hope the cards are okay for the challenges, thanks for looking, lots of love Steph
Open Water Swimming
5 years ago




11 comments:
OMG so pretty, love the colours, the shape and most of all the image, gorgeous. Thanks for taking part in our challenge this month at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne
Two lovely cards. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.
2 beautiful cards Steph, Daisy is my all time fav. good to see u bac.
Chris x
These are all oh so pretty Steph and Daisy looks so cute with those adorable butterflies flying around her.
Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Hugs Shirley x x
Brilliant cards Steph. Great to have you back blogging. Hope you are well.
luv
irene
xxxx
Very cute and pretty. Thanks for taking part at LIIU
Tracy x
Such adorable cards Steph. I love your colours and those sweet butterflies.
Thanks so much for linking these to The Fashionable Stamping 'Butterflies and Bugs' challenge.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox
These are lovely! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Girl challenge, Andrea x
Good to see your back in blogland. You've made 2 lovely cards Steph.
Love Diane x
What a gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at FSC !!
xxx Ellie XXX
Stunning cards! Love those sweet little girls! Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges!
Post a Comment