Followers

Sunday, 2 October 2011

Bearly Mine Designs Challenge - 3 designer papers!!

Hello everyone, over at Bearly Mine Challenges the ladies would like to see you using THREE designer papers on your creations!! I have used papers from Extreme Volume 3 and I love the flowers on the column panel in particular, there is also a paper behind this and a third as the backing to the image.  I have used one of the sketches from Jak Heath which she kindly put on her website a few days ago.  There are six in total and they are all fab!! I have used Milton with flowers as he is just so cute and goes with the papers perfectly.  I have used centura pearl card to stamp him on and used my promarkers to colour him.  I was quite surprised how verstaile this card is as it also makes great card blanks too, I'll have to play a bit more I think!! Anyway here is my card,


Thanks for looking, hope it is okay for the challenge,
love Steph

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Steph this is totally gorgeous, that image is so cute and the papers are delicious, thank you for joining us at Bearlymine Challenges
Hugs
Lorraine x

MagsB said...

How beautiful those papers are! And how adorable Milton is!! Fab card, just so sweet!

luv, Mags x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Steph,love the image.xxx

tiggertastic said...

very very sweet

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft