Followers

Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Lets Ink It Up - Challenge 5!!

Hello everyone, over at Lets Ink It Up the ladies would like you to MAKE A SCENE.  This is open to your interpretation.. Pop over and have a look at the DTs lovely work!  I used Forever Friends Christmas stamps, Kanban background card, promarkers, gems and of course glamour dust!!! I used masking again and I quite like the effects you get. Here is my card,





Thanks for looking, love Steph

8 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Great winter scene Steph, love the teddy. Thank you for playing at LIIU.

Hugs Ali x

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph,

Great card, love the teddy, will have to try masking, looks really good..
Thanks for displaying forum badge hun..
Huggies Angel

Claire said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx

Unknown said...

Very cute Christmas scene, love that bear. Thanks for joining us at LIIU, good luck Suzanne x

Shirl said...

Your scene detail is lovely and such a cute image. Thank you for sharing at Let's Ink It Up.
Hugs Shirley x

Irene said...

Hello Steph

What a gorgeous Winter scene - I love it. The background card is stunning and your FF image just perfect.

irene
xxxx

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Aaaaw, how cute is that????! What a fabulous winter scene and this image is just adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at LIIU and good luck! x

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, I love the scene you create.
Hugs Emma x